CE mark testing services
Stafford Aero Technologies is not a standard test house. Our approach to assisting in CE marking is therefore quite simple:
- We receive your product; it gets inspected, tested and if necessary, with your agreement, the design is rectified to achieve ce mark compliance.
- We provide you with a comprehensive report complete with photographs, explanations and results information that prove the product complies with the relevant EU standards.
- The last page of the completed report is a declaration, signed by us and endorsed by you, as required by the EU Directive.
- If a product has a compliance shortfall and requires a modification that we implement in-house, we will explain to you where the problems are and suggest the best course for rectification. Your product can then be returned to us for testing under the original order and cost once the rectification has been made by yourselves or a third party.
- This means that you send us your equipment for testing knowing what the final cost will be, and at the end of the day it will pass and comply.
- Every enquiry is different - to discuss costs, quantity discounts and availability, contact us to find someone on your side for some friendly authoritative advice.
- See how Stafford Aero Technologies can provide you with your CE marking solution.